CVA 800 1989 – Oakridge sign and bus stop on Cambie south of 41st ave. Al Ingram photo, 1970.
This appears to be a sign advertising Oakridge Centre Mall at this location (southwest corner of Cambie and 41st). It was taken in 1970. Woodward’s department store was the initial anchor of the mall when it opened in 1959.
VPL 77977E. Interior of Oakridge Woodward’s Food Floor, Specialty/International Aisle. Aug 1961. Dominion Photo.
This entry was posted in advertising
, Al Ingram
, public transit
, street scenes
and tagged bc
, Oakridge centre
. Bookmark the permalink