Bu P676 – [Exterior of Main Library at the University of British Columbia]. 1932. P. T. Timms photo. Note: ATC appears above Main Library and to the left of the image.
Anglican Theological College (1927-71) appears above the Main Library (now called Irving K. Barber Learning Centre) in a structure known as the Chancellor Building. Union College (later known as Vancouver School of Theology), with which ATC would merge in 1971, appears to the right of the library in what is called the Iona Building. VST and UBC announced in 2014 that VST had sold the Iona building to UBC. UBC planned at that time to house all or part of the Economics department in Iona, beginning in 2015. VST has temporarily relocated to St. Andrew’s Hall (a theological college of the Presbyterian Church in Canada). Chancellor was destroyed by VST in 2007.
CVA 677-191 – Chapel of Anglican [Theological] College. 1934. P. T. Timms photo.
CVA 677-742 – Dining hall, Anglican [Theological] College, Vancouver, B.C. 1929. P. T. Timms photo.