Tag Archives: Eburne Annex

Kids’ Hospital on Haro Street

The children’s hospital shown above was the Infants’ Department of Vancouver General Hospital. It was at this location from about 1917 until about 1950. (For a couple of years prior to 1917, there was something called The City Creche at … Continue reading

Posted in hospitals/health care, stuart thomson | Tagged , , , , , , , | 2 Comments